WPS WPA tester is an excellent app which allows you to find the vulnerabilities of your own wi-fi connection and also helps you to connect to the other networks without much difficulty.
Unfortunately, WPS WPA tester is currently not available for PCs. It is only available on android device. But we have found a way with the help of which you can use this for PCs also. But for this you have to first install BlueStacks emulator.
How to install WPS WPA tester for PC?
- First of all, as previously stated install WPS WPA tester for PCs. Run BlueStacks on the PC and at the same time open Google Playstore.
- Search for WPS WPA tester on playstore and download the apk file of tester then, install this apk file via emulator.
- Click on the icon of WPS WPA tester then, will appear on your screen and follow this instruction.
In this way you can operate WPS WPA tester for PC.
Click here to read Best Sports Streaming Sites.
The notable features of WPS WPA tester for PC:
- It has a very simple user-friendly interface
- It comes up with advanced scanning feature which is based on latest technology.
- It enables users to steal the wi-fi passwords of the nearby networks.
- It easily find out the vulnerabilities of secured wi-fi networks.
Use this app and enjoy!