Kodi is one of the best platforms to stream videos. Kodi is a free and open-source media player software application developed by the XBMC Foundation, a non-profit technology consortium. Kodi is available for multiple operating systems and hardware platforms, with a software 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. You can stream videos and play music on kodi. All is that possible with kodi add-ons. There are different servers like vshare.eu/pair, olpair and tvad.me/pair which allow streaming videos online.
What is tvad.me/pair error?
As we mentioned above there are different servers on kodi which allow users to stream their favorite videos. But nowadays, many kodi users are facing some weird issue with tvad.me error. users are facing the issues like appearing of pop up with stream authorization required for video. So today in this post we are going to fix this error in easy step. Don’t worry guys, it is the same error as vshareeu pair which we have fixed before. Follow this tutorial till the end to fix this error.
Methods to solve Tvad.me pair error on Kodi
There are different methods available to solve this error. But we got some working method which is easy to use. Follow below steps to fix this error.
- Method 1: Direct authorization
- Method 2: Disabling hosters with captcha
- Method 3: Configuring URL resolver
All the above methods are 100% working but today in this post we are going to use Direct authorization method and configuring url with captcha which is easy and simple to understand.
How To solve tvad.me kodi error using Direct authorization Method
- Launch your Kodi software.
- Open your home screen of Kodi.
- select any available add-ons.
- now select the videos that you want to watch or you can choose any random video.
- Now start watching the video.
- After some time you will get a pop up on a screen.
- open the browser on your device
- Now, enter a URL in the browser as https://tvadpair.me/
- here you have select pair option.
- after that, get back to https://tvadpair.me/.
- check out a captcha and IP.
- complete the captcha and get ready to choose the option of active streaming.
- That’s all. you have successfully done.
You May like: What is Android Bootloader, Kernal, Recovery & Custom ROM
Finally, the IP address gets authenticated and ready to allow the user to watch the videos like movies or TV shows up to four hours. Yes, its work only four hours. after that, you need to follow this procedure again to fix this error.
Solve Tvad.me pair using Configuring URL resolver
- navigate to settings> System settings.
- change the mode or choose “Expert mode”.
- Find addon menu.
- select manage dependencies.
- Now Select URL Resolver from the list.
- Choose to configure.
- All the hosters are available under Resolvers 1 to Resolvers
- Here you need to Select any hosters with captcha.
- You can choose THE VIDEO. And disable this hosters.
- That’s it.
This how you can fix tvad me pair kodi error using above two methods. Seems easy right? Just follow the above steps and you will never get any interruption by tvad me pair. If you have still any query then feel free to comment.